DP100 – Designing and Implementing an Azure Data Science Solution
In this course, the students will learn about the data science process and how Microsoft Azure services support it. A high level overview of Azure data science related services is provided followed by a deep dive on the premier data science service, Azure Machine Learning service, which supports automation of machine learning model training and deployment.
The Primary audience for this course are data professionals, data architects and business intelligence professionals who want to learn about the data platform technologies that exist on Microsoft Azure. The secondary audience for this course are individuals who develop applications that deliver content from the data platform technologies that exist on Microsoft Azure.
Doing Data Science on Azure
- Understand the data science process on Azure
- Choose the data science service you need
Doing Data Science with the AML service
- Introducing the Azure Machine Learning service
- Train a local model with the AML service
- Register and deploy models
Automate Machine Learning with the AML service
- Automate model selection with the AML service
- Automate hyperparameter tuning with Hyperdrive
Managing and Monitoring Models in the AML service
- Manage and monitor models
This course can be delivered, privately, on your premises to your staff or we can arrange an off-site event, including catering.